Follow These Steps
1: TAKE YOUR VIDEO
Use your mobile device to capture your Hills Bros. coffee taste-a-mony. Need inspiration? Watch this video.
2: UPLOAD YOUR VIDEO
Using your mobile device, upload your video using the form below.
3: DOWNLOAD COUPON
Once you submit your video, you can instantly download a coupon to use at your local retailer. Not sure where to buy? Find a location.
+ View Official Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Massimo Zanetti Beverage USA – Hills Bros. Taste-A-Mony Campaign (the “Campaign”) is open only to legal residents of the United States who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees of Massimo Zanetti Beverage USA (the “Sponsor”) and its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. Additionally, contestants may not be a member of SAG, AFTRA, or any other performing arts union or guild. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, each contestant (“You”) agrees to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Official Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: The Campaign entry period begins on February 18, 2019 at 12:00 A.M. EST and ends on April 30, 2019 at 11:59 P.M. EDT (the “Entry Period”). All online entries must be received by April 30, 2019 at 11:59 P.M. EDT.
4. How to Enter:During the Entry Period, visit www.tasteamony.com and follow the provided instructions to complete the registration formin its entirety and upload a video no more than five (5) minutes in duration (the “Video”) “Taste-A-Mony” describing why you choose Hills Bros. coffee and submit to enter (collectively, the “Entry”). There is no cost to enter. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or practices or by any means which subverts the entry process will be void. Limit one (1) Entry per person throughout the Entry Period. Any attempt by a participant, or any other person, to submit more than one (1) Entry, using any method, may result in disqualification by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. All contestants that submit a valid Entry will receive a coupon good for $4 off two (2) cans of Hills Bros. coffee for next in-store purchase (“Coupon”). You will have the opportunity to download your coupon after you submit your Entry. You may also submit a no more than 1,000 word essay (the “Essay”) to receive a Coupon, however Essays will not be considered Entries and will NOT be eligible to win a prize.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: Entries may not contain, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion, any content that:
- is sexually explicit or suggestive; unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; profane or pornographic; contains nudity;
- promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing);
- promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous;
- promotes any particular political agenda or message;
- is obscene or offensive;
- endorses any form of hate or hate group;
- defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about other people or companies;
- contains trademarks, logos, or trade dress (such as distinctive packaging or building exteriors/interiors) owned by others;
- contains any personal identification, such as personal names, license plate numbers, street addresses or e-mail addresses;
- contains copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings, and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media);
- contains materials embodying the names, likenesses, or other indicia identifying any person, including, without limitation, celebrities and/or other public or private figures, living or dead, without permission;
- contains any individual other than You;
- communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or good will with which Sponsor wishes to associate; and/or
- violates any law.
Entry must be the original work of the contestant, may not have been previously published, may not have won previous awards, and must not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity. If the Entry contains any material or elements that are not owned by You, and/or which are subject to the rights of third parties, You are responsible for obtaining, prior to submission of the Entry, any and all releases and consents necessary to permit the use and exhibition of the Entry by Sponsor in the manner set forth in these Official Rules, including, without limitation, name and likeness permissions from any person who appears in or is identifiable in the Entry. Sponsor reserves the right to request proof of these permissions in a form acceptable to Sponsor from You at any time. Failure to provide such proof may, if requested, render the Entry null and void. By submitting an Entry, You warrant and represent that You consent to the submission and use of the Entry in the Contest and to its use as otherwise set forth herein.
By submitting an Entry, You hereby grant permission for the Entry to be posted on Sponsor’s websites and/or social media pages. You agree that Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for any unauthorized use of Entries by third parties. Released Parties do not guarantee the posting of any Entry and reserve the right to remove any posted Entry for any reason and at any time.
By submitting your Entry, You agree that your Entry conforms to these Official Rules and that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may disqualify your Entry for any reason, including if it determines, in its sole discretion, that your Entry fails to conform to these Official Rules in any way or otherwise contains unacceptable content as determined by Sponsor.
5. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: Following the conclusion of the Entry Period a panel of judges, consisting of representatives of Sponsor, will review the eligible Entries and up to four (4) potential winners will be selected. The potential winners will be selected based on the following judging criteria: originality – 25%; creativity – 50%; and adherence to theme – 25%. In the event of a tie, the tied entrants will be re-judged by an additional judge designated by Sponsor who will serve as a tie-breaker using the same criteria as outlined herein. The potential prize winners will be notified by email on or about May 2019. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason. If a potential winner does not respond within seventy-two (72) hours of the notification attempt to confirm receipt of such notification, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize. If any potential prize winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines the prize for any reason prior to award, such potential prize winner will be disqualified.
Potential winners will be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, License of Work and Release of Liability/Publicity within five (5) days of date of notification, or such potential winner may be disqualified at the discretion of Sponsor and a runner-up may be selected. In addition, if Sponsor is unable to contact any potential winner or any potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, the prize may be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s discretion, a runner-up may be selected as a potential winner. Potential prize winners may be required to submit to a confidential background check to confirm eligibility and ensure that the use of any such person in advertising or publicity will not pose a security threat or bring Sponsor or Released Parties into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavorably on Sponsor or Released Parties as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and, in such event the prize may be forfeited. Sponsor reserves the right to award fewer than four (4) prizes if, in its sole discretion, it does not receive a sufficient number of eligible and qualified Entries and/or it is unable to confirm four (4) winners.
6. Prizes: Four (4) prizes are available. Each prize consists of the opportunity for the winner to be featured in Sponsor and Hills Bros. video/marketing materials in a form and manner determined at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Participation in the prize will require up to a 20-hour time commitment from each winner. Winners who participate in the prize will not receive monetary compensation for their participation. Confirmed winners may be required to execute additional documents pertaining to their participation in the marketing materials, at the sole discretion of Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by a winner is permitted.
7. Rights Granted by You: By entering the Campaign, You understand and agree that Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of Sponsor’s behalf and Sponsor’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the world, without limitation, your Video or Essay, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering the Campaign, You represent and warrant that your Entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your Entry infringes upon the intellectual property or any other right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If the content of your Entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual property rights of any third party, You will, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Sponsor, and any other organizations affiliated with the sponsorship, fulfillment, administration, prize support, advertisement or promotion of the Campaign and each of their respective parents, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees, as well as each of their respective successors, representatives and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which the Released Parties may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
8. Terms & Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Sponsor may select the potential winners from all eligible Entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Official Rules. Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void an Entry for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by a contestant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless the Released Parties from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) your participation in the Campaign and/or your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Campaign; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Campaign or the processing of entries.
10. Disputes: THIS CAMPAIGN IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF VIRGINIA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, you agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Norfolk, Virginia having jurisdiction of such matter. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall You be permitted to obtain awards for, and You hereby waive all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than your actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). You further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winners’ names or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Massimo Zanetti Beverage USA, 1370 Progress Road, Suffolk, VA 23434. Requests must be received no later than April 15, 2019 at 11:59 P.M. EDT.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Massimo Zanetti Beverage USA, Inc., 1370 Progress Road, Suffolk, VA 23434.
14. Social Media: Campaign hosted by the Sponsor, and is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or any other social media company.
15. By submitting an entry, You agree that you have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.