- Clean your brewer regularly to prevent the build up of mineral deposits from water.
- Use filtered water for brewing coffee.
- Always use the proper grind for the equipment that you’re using.
- Once opened, store in a cool dry place.
- When possible, keep your coffee in an airtight container.
- For best results, brew coffee within 2 weeks of opening the package.
|Toddy Brewer||Extra-Coarse Grind|
|French press||Coarse Grind|
|Drip brewer||Medium Grind|
|Pour over or coffee basket||Medium-Fine Grind|
|Espresso brewer or machine||Fine Grind|